Nuffnang

Friday, December 25, 2009

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!


Snowman! Draw in illustrator CS4

Again... A lonely Christmas... Watching TV, and ply games ALONE at home. Because my family didn't celebrate for Christmas. So, no present! I wish santa can give $$ instead of present... LoL! That is impossible i know... Just think for fun, cause nothing to think...Haha! Oh yah... my D.I.Y snowman is DONE! Haha! A present for myself lo...
Taaa Daaa..! My SNOWMAN! (I crop the picture out...)
Material
  1. Ping Pong Ball
  2. An empty eggs
  3. Any colourful no use cloth(Cut)
  4. Acrylic Paint (White, Black, and Orange)
  5. Button
  6. Toothpick
My 2009 Christmas present (1st TIME!)
I know is a little bit late to post... Since now already 2010...But nvm, i still wan to post it! A Christmas present from 1 of my friends... Thxs for the present, and I really(x2) appreciated. Really! I appreciate your gift more than i can say. Btw, u have a nice n good sewing skill :D

No comments: